Back to my homepage
1. Be on time for class.
2. Laptops are a distraction to you and those around you.
Do not bring them to class. [Obvious exception - when some classes require their use.]
3. Keep your mobile phone switched off.
4. You are welcome to ask questions during class.
5. You are welcome to talk before class has begun or during breaks, but do not use swear words or indulge in uncivil exchanges with your friends.
6. It is also okay to talk during class as long as the conversations are rare, short, low-volumed and on-topic.
7. Attending all classes is not compulsory in my courses, so consider skipping class if you don't plan to listen.
8. That is all, folks.